Monday, April 28, 2014

Gilchrist Press Release: Registered Nurse Battles Career Incumbent for Pennsylvania Senate

Robin Gilchrist
Friends of Robin Gilchrist
Phone 267-981-9590
(800)215-4337 Ext. 1100
FriendsofRobinGilchrist@gmail.com
robin@gilchristforpasenate.com
For Immediate Release
Registered Nurse battles career Incumbent for Pennsylvania Senate
Cheltenham, PA - April 21, 2014: Robin Gilchrist, a Registered Nurse, is leading a grassroots campaign for the Pennsylvania Senate against career incumbent LeAnna Washington.  Washington is currently challenged by two other Democrat Candidates this primary election; none of the three is endorsed by the Democratic Party.
Gilchrist, who has the full endorsement of the Republican Party, stated, “My message has been well received by both Democrat and Independent voters alike.” Most notable endorsements are City Councilman David Oh and former Congressman John D. Fox; along with numerous Commissioners, Ward Leaders and Committeepeople in the 4th PA Senatorial District. Mr. Gilchrist’s stated that his reason for running for office is “Like many, I’ve grown frustrated with the increasing corruption in our government. We have all been waiting for the leadership that our state urgently needs and I would like the voters to know that I will fight those benefiting from the status quo.”
Now unopposed in the Republican Primary, Gilchrist identifies his biggest challenge is getting his message out.  He stated, “There are over 650,000 souls in my district and I will represent them all. As a Nurse for over 20 years, my strength is my ability to communicate in a way that has traversed the various socio-economic and cultural backgrounds that represent the diversity of my district. I have also found, that regardless of who we are, we all want the same things in life; gainful employment, a home for our families, and a quality education for our children.”  Gilchrist also feels that his legislative priorities of education, tax, and economic reform are the main issues to be addressed.  “We can't grow the economy without controlling taxes and providing an educated workforce in order to attract good paying jobs to Pennsylvania.  Our 257 Philadelphia public schools are only graduating at 53%. That is unacceptable. “
Gilchrist does not believe that it is fair to subject one more child to being cheated out of a quality education.  He feels “allowing parents to choose the best educational option for their children is the only real chance many kids have to escape poverty.   Currently, most students aren’t prepared for higher education and are only qualified for low paying jobs. The result of this is that many will be exposed to higher rates of crime, drug use, and violence; which is not only a horrid outcome for a child, but it also places the burden back on taxpayers in the end." He affirms, “Win or lose, one term or two, I will have the hard conversations, and fight the tough fights for Pennsylvania's citizens." 
Mr. Gilchrist also stated," Opponents of school choice blame recent federal funding cuts for decades of failure but the true problem is a spending one. Many who have a financial interest in Philadelphia public schools have been cashing in big, with only a fraction of tax dollars actually reaching the children.  We need to make sure more dollars reach the classrooms rather than the prisons. Our complacency as voters has delivered us to this point, and we must change the way we fund our schools; by making everyone partners in our children’s education. In so doing, we can secure our Commonwealth’s economic future. I firmly believe that if everyone has to put some skin in the game,   once that happens, we will have better focus to address the real problems. Our goal of improving education is not attained by un-controlled spending and zero accountability, but by being the proper stewards our children need us to be.”  Find out more at: www.GilchristforPASenate.com
P.O. Box 54
Cheltenham, PA
19012
Friends of Robin Gilchrist




2 comments:

  1. VIRUS REMOVAL

    Is Your Computer Sluggish or Plagued With a Virus? – If So you Need Online Tech Repairs
    As a leader in online computer repair, Online Tech Repairs Inc has the experience to deliver professional system optimization and virus removal.Headquartered in Great Neck, New York our certified technicians have been providing online computer repair and virus removal for customers around the world since 2004.
    Our three step system is easy to use; and provides you a safe, unobtrusive, and cost effective alternative to your computer service needs. By using state-of-the-art technology our computer experts can diagnose, and repair your computer system through the internet, no matter where you are.
    Our technician will guide you through the installation of Online Tech Repair Inc secure software. This software allows your dedicated computer expert to see and operate your computer just as if he was in the room with you. That means you don't have to unplug everything and bring it to our shop, or have a stranger tramping through your home.
    From our remote location the Online Tech Repairs.com expert can handle any computer issue you want addressed, like:
    • - System Optimization
    • - How it works Software Installations or Upgrades
    • - How it works Virus Removal
    • - How it works Home Network Set-ups
    Just to name a few.
    If you are unsure of what the problem may be, that is okay. We can run a complete diagnostic on your system and fix the problems we encounter. When we are done our software is removed; leaving you with a safe, secure and properly functioning system. The whole process usually takes less than an hour. You probably couldn't even get your computer to your local repair shop that fast!
    Call us now for a FREE COMPUTER DIAGONISTIC using DISCOUNT CODE (otr214427@gmail.com) on +1-914-613-3786 or chat with us on www.onlinetechrepairs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!


    ReplyDelete